[pl-seminar] FW: Internship Opportunities in Programming Languages at MSR India

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 22:37:37 +0000
From: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] FW: Internship Opportunities in Programming Languages at MSR India

Below is information about internship opportunities at Microsoft Research India.  The program attracts students from all over the world, not just from India.  It is one of the strongest labs in the world doing PL-related research.  We know the people at the lab quite well – Akash completed his Ph.D. at Wisconsin in 2009.

Tom