Re: [pl-seminar] CS704 presentations

Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 10:01:00 -0500
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] CS704 presentations
Today in CS 704 presentations:

Christopher Koch | Inductive Logic Programming to Learn Gene Regulatory Networks
Kshiteej Mahajan | A Programming Framework for Implementing Verifiable
Network Functions
Qinheping Hu | Synthesizing SQL Queries from Examples
Isaac Sung | Alligator Eggs: A Lambda Calculus Puzzle Game
Uyeong Jang | Decidability of inferring inductive invariants in separation logic
Michael Vaughn and Mason Volk | Automated Task Boundary Placement For
Intermittently Powered Systems