[pl-seminar] CS704 presentations

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:03:20 -0500
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] CS704 presentations
Folks, Students in my 704 class are giving presentations today, on
Friday, and on Monday -- all at 230-345 in CS 1257. Feel free to pass
by.

Here are today's titles (apparently grad students stop after reading
the first sentence in an email, so I got titles, but no abstracts)

Alex and Theo | Automatic Insertion of Type Qualifiers Using
Characteristics of File Contents
Samuel Drews | Proving Algorithmic Fairness
Peter Den Hartog and Alex Sherman | Automated concurrence through
decorators in Python
Rob Owen | Static analysis of code injection
Cheng Su | Source-to-source Transformation from Datalog to Python(Spark)
Tianyu Liu and Shuai Shao | Computation of Signatures in Holant Problems