Re: [pl-seminar] CS704 presentations

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:03:19 -0500
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] CS704 presentations
Today in CS 704 presentations:

Kausik | Network Configuration Synthesis
Jinman Zhao and Ainur Ainabekova | Learning correspondence between
comments and programs
Dashing Shi | A SMT-based Optimization Algorithm for Integer Program
Jonathan Schroeder | Dealing with faulty sensors
Andrew Mironovich | Naturally Sharp: Programming in C# with Natural Language
Haruki Yamaguchi | Improving automatic data extraction with program synthesis