[pl-seminar] Seminar this friday 3:30PM

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 17:01:16 -0500
From: Tushar Sharma <tsharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Seminar this friday 3:30PM
Hi,

This friday, I will be talking about ICE framework. This is a framework to learn loop invariants with honesty and progress using black-box machine learning techniques. They build the framework for learning 1) numeric invariants, 2) heap invariants on arrays and lists. I will mostly focus on numeric invariants and we can have a brief discussion about heap invariants if time permit. The paper can be downloaded at:
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-08867-9_5

Thanks,
Tushar

PS: I will not be baking or performing music. People close to me have revealed that it might be for the better :). If anyone else wants to volunteer, they can fill up this form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XO4sU5IXEra5QoWqMyW_Jzg9qi5fm4S3jPsRjIjwnDw/edit#gid=0

PPS: The slot for next week is empty. Take it quickly before it gets snatched up.