[pl-seminar] Seminar this Friday 3:30pm

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:14:18 -0500
From: Alisa Maas <ajmaas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Seminar this Friday 3:30pm
Hi all,

Drew Davidson has agreed to speak on a paper about symbolic execution, Under-Constrained Symbolic Execution: Correctness Checking for Real Code, during our pl-seminar meeting this Friday, at 3:30pm. It would probably be helpful to Drew if we could all read the paper before the talk.

Note that the room has changed; we will be in 4310 rather than 4331. Most of the seminar meetings will now be in 4310, except for a few instances in which 4310 and 3310 were both already booked by other events. On those days we’ll have to squeeze into 4331. The Google Drive doc with the list of speakers, here, now lists location as well, so check here for updates on the location. While you’re checking the doc for updated location information, please sign up for one of the talks! In particular, we need someone to speak next Friday.

See you tomorrow at 3:30!

Alisa