[pl-seminar] Slack for PL

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:24:40 -0500
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Slack for PL
Hello all,

I've created a Slack groupÂfor PL. Slack is a messaging app that we can use to talk about random things, post questions to the group, create special interest channels, etc. (i.e., 21st century IRC.)

Let me know if you did not receive an invitation.

You can get slack on your computer or phone.

Many research groups have been using it and report positively (also all the bay area is apparently addicted to it.)

Cheers,