[$LIST] FW: 2005 Summer Internship at PARC

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:37:12 -0500
From: "Thomas Reps" <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [$LIST] FW: 2005 Summer Internship at PARC

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa.Fahey@xxxxxxxx [mailto:Lisa.Fahey@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:20 PM
To: interninterest@xxxxxxxx
Cc: allparc@xxxxxxxx
Subject: 2005 Summer Internship at PARC

The Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) welcomes your qualified and
exceptional students to apply as we are now accepting 2005 Graduate and
MBA internship applications through 15 February 2005.

	http://www.parc.com/contact/employment/intern/

Early applications are encouraged.

GRADUATE PROGRAM
http://www.parc.com/contact/employment/graduate.html
Participants in the graduate internship program are fully integrated
into the daily activities of PARC's laboratories. Interns work
shoulder-to-shoulder with top researchers and have the opportunity to
pursue independent projects. It is not unusual for interns to receive
author credits on publications and, occasionally, patents related to
work in which they have participated. The graduate internship program is
a way for individuals to experience first-hand the environment that has
made PARC one of the most innovative and prolific labs in history.

MBA
http://www.parc.com/contact/employment/mba.html
Business internships are offered through our MBA Internship Program. MBA
interns work directly with research teams and technology
commercialization managers to move technologies through all stages of
the technology pipeline. Project assignments will be made jointly by
interns and management, and may include early stage technology
assessments, commercialization strategy development, spin-off
facilitation, and related business strategy processes.

Print and post our flier:
http://www.parc.com/contact/employment/parc-flier.pdf

For more information please see our website.
http://www.parc.com/

Warm Regards,
PARC Internship Committee