[PL group] Speaker invitation

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:07:37 -0600 (CST)
From: Denis Gopan <gopan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [PL group] Speaker invitation
Hello,

I hope all of you had a good rest over the winter break.

Shai and I are in charge of organizing PL seminars which are conducted
every Thursday at 4:00 pm in CS2310. This message is to invite you to give
a talk at the Programming Languages seminar.

Let us know if you would like to give a talk about your ongoing research
or give an overview of new trends in programming languages. Also, please,
contact us if you know someone on the outside of the university (or the
area) who would be willing to give a talk at the PL seminar.

The current schedule can be found at:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/areas/pl/seminar/

Thank you.

Denis Gopan