[MAD-SAGE] SANS On-site Training

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:07:04 -0500
From: tony.thiry@xxxxxxxxxx (Thiry, Tony)
Subject: [MAD-SAGE] SANS On-site Training
Hello,

I have received a number of responses to my inquiry indicating that many are
interested in SANS classes but cost is going to be the determining factor.
I've decided to look into costs immediately and I will pass that information
on as soon as possible. On a side note, I will be unable to make it to
tonight's meeting and I would appreciate it if someone could urge interested
parties to contact me. As I said in the initial email we need a minimum of
25 people to attend the same class. Feel free to share my original email
with friends and colleagues who are not SAGE members.

Thank you.

Tony Thiry
Technology Resources
Firewall/Security Development