[MAD-SAGE] SANS On-site Training

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:09:35 -0500
From: tony.thiry@xxxxxxxxxx (Thiry, Tony)
Subject: [MAD-SAGE] SANS On-site Training
Hello,

I would like to know if there is any interest in attending a SANS class here
is Madison. SANS does offer on-site training for a minimum of 25 people. The
classes offered are:

1. SANS Security Essentials (6 days),
2. Firewalls, Perimeter Protection and VPN (5 days),
3. Intrusion Detection in Depth (6 days),
4. Hacker Techniques, Exploits, & Incident Handling (5days),
5. Securing Windows (5 days),
6. Securing Microsoft's IIS Webserver (1 day),
7. Securing UNIX Systems (5 days)

I am interested in 2,3,4, and I am willing to look into requirements for
onsite training if there is interest out there. If you are interested please
send a reply to this message with SANS On-site Training in the subject.
Include your name, Company, phone and/or email address and the tracks you
are interested in. This by no means obligates you for anything. If enough
people are interested I will follow up with more info (hopefully dates,
times and costs).

Thanks,
Tony Thiry
Tony Thiry