[MAD-SAGE] SANS On-site Training Update

Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:30:46 -0500
From: tony.thiry@xxxxxxxxxx (Thiry, Tony)
Subject: [MAD-SAGE] SANS On-site Training Update
Hello,

As promised, I have gathered more information about the On-Site SANS
courses.
SANS no longer offers track 6 Securing Microsoft's IIS Webserver and track 7
Securing Unix Systems as On-site courses. Also, some of the tracks offered
include lab work which require hardware resources.  Since TDS does not have
a lab available for training, we will offer Track 2 Firewalls, Perimeter
Protection and VPNS.  For more information on SANS or track 2 follow the
link below:
http://www.sans.org/newlook/home.php

There is a minimum enrollment of 25 students (secured by a non-refundable
deposit) required to confirm a class.  This means there will be no
cancellation refunds, however, substitutions are allowed.

We have tentatively booked the class for November 4 - 8, 2002.  Tuition will
be approximately $1850.  We estimate the costs for the same class outside of
Madison (including travel, room and board) would be approximately $3,950.
That's a savings of about $2100. for the on-site class.  GIAC certification
is an added $250 per person.

To Register for this class:
Please respond to this email by July 12, 2002.  Place "SANS On-site Training
-- Track 2" in the subject.
Include the following information:
Your name
Company
Phone
Email address
Billing address
Approving manager's name.

If by the 12th I do not have enough interest I will cancel the event. Reply
to this message even if you replied to my original message.
Thank you,

Tony Thiry

Tony Thiry
Technology Resources