From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of West, Matthew via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 4:01 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: West, Matthew <M.T.West@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Managing usage of AP with condor_qusers

I really like this additional user management functionality.

- Is there a way to turn off filesystem authentication(?) so that the only way a new user can submit jobs is for an admin to explicitly enable them to do so?
- Feature request: use this to associate accounting group(s) to users.
- These user classads should be accessible & editable via the python bindings, correct?
- Bug(?): I cannot get the classad for just a single user using -long option.

Cheers,
Matt