From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 黄伦洋 <hly.nick1993@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 1:18 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] enable dagman email notification when using python binding

Hi there,

I am looking for ways to enable email notification of dagman workflow when using python binding to submit dag file. I notice `htcondor.Submit.from_dag` method does not support `notification` option as in command condor_submit_dag. One thing I haven’t tried so far is to invoke the terminal command through subprocess to get around this. Any suggestion is very welcome.

Many thanks.

Best,
Lunyang