Re: [HTCondor-users] File transfer not working with docker universe ?

Hi Todd,

The test.py is an error from my side copying the text. The actual error does say test.txt.

I am using condor 10.0.2.

I tried running the job with the manifest, but the in and out files are both empty:

About the submit method, the htcondor.Schedd().submit() caused me some problems in the past, throwing boost python errors and crashing my whole program on a segmentation fault.

I ended up switching to this as it did not appear to have the same issue.

Thanks,

GaÃtan

Gaetan Geffroy
Junior Software Engineer