[HTCondor-users] condor_schedd stuck when submitting a large amount of jobs

HTCondor Community,

In an environment with multiple condor_schedd on different servers, we experienced an issue that "condor_q -global -all" stuck on a submit host for a shortÂperiod of time while a large amount of jobs were being submitted via that submit host.

I understand that users may useÂmax_materialize to release the pressure on the condor_schedd. But is there a knob for admins to give condor_schedd high priority to response queries while working on the new submission?

Thank you!