Re: [HTCondor-users] container universe and `use_x509userproxy` option.

The X509_USER_PROXY environment variable should be set for your Singularity job, the same as with your vanilla job.
You should also see these environment variables set for both types of jobs:

_CONDOR_BIN=/usr/bin
_CONDOR_MACHINE_AD=/var/lib/condor/execute/slot1/dir_19333/.machine.ad
_CONDOR_JOB_IWD=/var/lib/condor/execute/slot1/dir_19333
BATCH_SYSTEM=HTCondor
_CONDOR_JOB_AD=/var/lib/condor/execute/slot1/dir_19333/.job.ad
_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR=/var/lib/condor/execute/slot1/dir_19333

Can you check if these are set in your Singularity jobs?

 - Jaime