[HTCondor-users] container universe and `use_x509userproxy` option.

Hello, everyone.

I am inquiring because I have a question while testing a few things related to the X509 User Proxy certificate.

If we enable ```use_x509userproxy``` on vanilla universe, it automatically copies my proxy certificate and sets the $X509_USER_PROXY environment variable, which works well.

However, if we turn on Singularity or use Singularity through container universe, even if it is vanilla, the certificate is copied, but the $X509_USER_PROXY environment variable is not declared.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but does anyone set the $X509_USER_PROXY environment variable automatically on container universe?

If not, I wonder if I should report the issue.

Regards,

-- Geonmo