[HTCondor-users] Remove job without condor_rm

Does anyone know how to remove a job from a schedd queue while condor_schedd is not running?

I have tracked down a crondor job that is segfaulting condor_schedd at startup with a 64k deep stack trace of calls to CronTab::matchFields, so condor_rm is not an option. I have a pretty good guess of the offending jobid, but I am not sure if I should just just manually edit job_queue.log to remove any line where column 2 contains the suspect job id before restarting condor, or if there is additional state to manually update?

Thanks.

--
Stuart Anderson
sba@xxxxxxxxxxx