Re: [HTCondor-users] submitter ceiling not limiting the core usage

On 1/3/23 09:25, Vikrant Aggarwal wrote:

Set the ceiling limit to 2 still it allows me to fully populate the worker node with 25 cores. I thought it would only allow me to run 2 jobs each with a single core.

Hi Vikrant:

The way you are expecting is the way the ceiling function should work, so I apologize that it isn't working for you. Can you send me (off list, if you prefer for privacy) your NegotiatorLog for the negotiation cycle where it gives out these matches?

-greg