Re: [HTCondor-users] Upgrade from 8.8.5 to 9.0.17

Even for using this command, we need to have POOL file on submitter.

# condor_token_create -identity condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/etc/condor/tokens.d/condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, you have to create tokens on a machine with the signing key.

01/05/23 03:57:19 (pid:3478132) Collector update failed; will try to get a
token request for trust domain test.example.com, identity (default).

I don't know why this wouldn't succeed (check the collector logs on the CM?), but if it's giving you trouble, rather than worry about fixing something that's supposed to make your life easier, consider just creating the token(s) on the CM and distributing them using some other channel.

- ToddM