Re: [HTCondor-users] Superfluous condor_drain warning

However, now that a single startd supports multiple partitionable slots in different cgroups, I have switched most EP to using a single startd. How about conditionally displaying the above warning only if there are actually more than one startd on the targeted EP?

Not sure how we could know that. There's no a-priori reason to believe all of the startds on a given a machine are reporting to the same collector.

And for bonus points, add a statement about this default behavior to the manpage and add an option (e.g., -all) to drain all startd in one go?

It wouldn't be hard to add a command to drain all the startds with the same Machine attribute in one collector, if that would be useful.

- ToddM