[HTCondor-users] Superfluous condor_drain warning

The following condor_drain warning was a helpful reminder when I was running multiple startd on some EP,
"This only affects the single startd; any other startds running on the same host will not be drained."

However, now that a single startd supports multiple partitionable slots in different cgroups, I have switched most EP to using a single startd. How about conditionally displaying the above warning only if there are actually more than one startd on the targeted EP?

And for bonus points, add a statement about this default behavior to the manpage and add an option (e.g., -all) to drain all startd in one go?

Thanks.

--
Stuart Anderson
sba@xxxxxxxxxxx