[HTCondor-users] Building HTCondor on ARM systems

Hi All,

As an sysadmin member of the GW4 here in the UK, I have ready access to a decent sized ARM tier-2 based here in Exeter at the Met Office. https://gw4-isambard.github.io/docs/index.html

Since ARM isn't explicitly supported, I would like to try my hand at compiling HTCondor for the different ARM server architectures I have access to. Is there an up-to-date instruction set on building the packages from source in either the docs or the CHTC wiki?

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew T. West
DevOps & HPC SysAdmin

Please note, I may send emails out of 'normal' working hours, as this fits my own work-life balance. I do not expect a response outside of your own working hours.