[HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE Upgrade problems from 3.4.3 to 5.1.3

Hi all,

I tried a rolling upgrade from 8.8 to 9.0
We have PASSWORD authentication and upgrading the startd and sched went smoothly.
I just had to comment "# use security:recommended_v9_0"

The problems started when upgrading the HTCondor-CE with:
SECMAN:2007:Failed to received post-auth ClassAd

I continued and upgraded the central manager to make sure it is not a version mismatch, but the problem persists.

Help will be much appreciated,

David