[HTCondor-users] transfer plugin exit codes

Hi all,

quick question on transfer plugins - how strict is the constraint on exit codes 0,1,2? According to

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/setting-up-special-environments.html#enabling-the-transfer-of-files-specified-by-a-url
these three exit codes are the (only?) expected ones by Condor.

Potentially, I would like to distinguish between a few fail reasons, e.g., if a file is not present vs a file only nearline. So that one could send a job back into hold and maybe release it later on if a file was nearline but not release it, if not found in the namespace. I.e., evaluating `HoldReasonSubCode` occasionally.

Cheers,
  Thomas