[HTCondor-users] paper on MDS using HTCondor

Dear all,

we have produced a paper where we explain how HTCondor can be used to run MDS simulations. In this paper we describe how it was possible to utilise condor at a large scale to produce the required results. This is an open source paper and you will be able to find it here:

Upon writing it we had in our minds the difficulties we faced upon setting up the system and hopefully it might help some of you go through the obstacles we also faced in the process.

Regards,
Antonis

--
Dr Antonis Sergis