Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor fails to hibernate Windows PC

Ben,

thanks a lot for reporting this! At least it may not be an error in my
setup then.

Can some of the experts maybe comment on whether this is a known issue
observed recently? Or can we enter this as a bug? Is there any way to
work around the problem in the mean time?

Thanks and kind regards,

Jens