[HTCondor-users] Prioritization

Hello Condor Users Group,

I was hoping to get some more detailed information on how to set prioritizations for users submitting jobs in condor. Namely, we use condor to submit jobs from various users. We would like to give users from certain groups higher priority than other groups. Is there a detailed way of doing this? Setting groups? Etc.

I know there is a feature called submitting a “nice” job that will make that job low priority. But is there something a little more granular. Like a “nice”, “nicer”, “nicest”. Or is there a simply way of adding to a jobs priority score so they go lower in the que?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rav