[HTCondor-users] Personal HTCondor

Although I have known about "Personal HTCondor" for years, I've only just
started to play with it (on Mac and Windows). It's great and has obvious
advantages for training and testing purposes.

What I'm interested to hear from users is of sites where it is the norm
for researchers to install Personal HTCondor and then flock to local or
external Pools. Other experiences too: good or bad.

Any info gratefully received,
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam  | IT Relationship Manager | IT Services  | C38 Sackville
Street Building  |  The University of Manchester  |  M13 9PL  |