Re: [HTCondor-users] Huge pile of jobs in "C" state

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:14:52AM -0600, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
> >>   condor_version

# condor_version
$CondorVersion: 8.2.6 Dec 15 2014 BuildID: 288241 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_Debian7 $

> >>   condor_config_val JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL JOB_STOP_DELAY JOB_STOP_COUNT

# condor_config_val JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL JOB_STOP_DELAY JOB_STOP_COUNT
1
Not defined: JOB_STOP_DELAY
# condor_config_val JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL JOB_STOP_COUNT
1
Not defined: JOB_STOP_COUNT

> The first two commands (condor_version and condor_config_val) you
> can do now; the rest will have to wait for the issue to show up
> again.

Um, I had seen a thousand jobs started yesterday, but they were long gone
when I came back today. After changing the number of DagMan jobs in the
config, things apparently have settled a lot, but I'll keep watching.

> Thanks as always for reporting the issue,

Thanks for you help, as always!

- S