Re: [HTCondor-users] Huge pile of jobs in "C" state

On 1/19/2015 2:14 AM, Steffen Grunewald wrote:
>From your submit machine, can you provide
   condor_version
   condor_config_val JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL JOB_STOP_DELAY JOB_STOP_COUNT
   condor_q -const 'JobStatus==3 || JobStatus==4' -af IwdFlushNFSCache | sort | uniq -c
   condor_q -const 'JobStatus==3 || JobStatus==4' -af StageInStart | sort | uniq -c
   condor_q -const 'JobStatus==3 || JobStatus==4' -af JobRequiresSandbox | sort | uniq -c
and finally assuming your schedd is running on machine "my.submit.edu" please run
   condor_status -schedd my.submit.edu -l | grep Recent

That'll have to wait for the issue to show up again, right?

The first two commands (condor_version and condor_config_val) you can do now; the rest will have to wait for the issue to show up again.

Thanks as always for reporting the issue,
Todd