Re: [Condor-users] How to run a job in all machines of a CondorPoll, but only once?

could you not make up a class add on all the executate machines

So make up the class add attrib

Patched =

create a job that adds this attritubate to the machine it runs on and sets it to

patched = "YES"

then in the submit file for the job tell only run the job on machines that do not have PATCHED = "yes"

then que it more times than clients you have

in theroy as I understand it, it would then run once on each machine. (as long as you make sure it runs per machine and not per slots)

I don't know if this would work jsut my thoughts on it :)

Aaron