[Condor-users] How to run a job in all machines of a Condor Poll, but only once?

Hi all,

from time to time I find that I would like to run a job in all machines in my Condor pool (mostly to find misbehaving ones), but I haven't found an easy way of doing it. In the past I've been using the Hawkeye stuff, but this is a bit cumbersome, as it implies modifying the configuration files, restarting the Startd daemon, etc.

Any ideas on how to easily run a job (only once) on all (as per the current pool state) the machines of a Condor pool?

Thanks,
Ángel de Vicente
| http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/           |
| VoIP -> sip:angelv@xxxxxxxxx                |
| High Performance Computing Support PostDoc  |
| Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias        |