Re: [Condor-users] "COLLECTOR address or hostname not specified in config file"

Hi,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:43:14 +0100, Douglas Thain <dthain@xxxxxx> wrote:

FWIW, we had the same problem after upgrading from 7.0.1 to 7.4.2  As
a workaround, we are using the 7.0.1 binaries for condor_stats and
condor_userprio, and that seems to work correctly for the moment.

Uhmm, thanks for the idea, but somehow that doesn't work here (though the error message is different) ...

[angelv@ ~]$ /usr/pkg/condor/condor-7.0.1/bin/condor_userprio
failed to send GET_PRIORITY command to negotiator

[angelv@ ~]$ /usr/pkg/condor/condor-7.4.1_x86_64-rhel5-dynamic/bin/condor_userprio /usr/pkg/condor/condor-7.4.1_x86_64-rhel5-dynamic/bin/condor_userprio: NEGOTIATOR address or hostname not specified in config file

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente
| http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/           |
| High Performance Computing Support PostDoc  |
| Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias        |