Re: [Condor-users] condor group for flocked jobs

Hi there,

Does any one have any suggestion for me please (see the mail below)? Is there any way to prioritized flocked jobs?

Cheers,
Santanu

Santanu Das wrote:
Greetings all,

How does "condor group" stuff work for flocked jobs, or does it work at all? I see, none of the flocked jobs carries the ClassAd attributes, when they run, I was trying to insert using SUBMIT_EXPRS in the config file. I have this in the condor_config on the CE:

Group = "group_camgrid"
SUBMIT_EXPRS = $(SUBMIT_EXPRS) Group

As I don't have any control over the submit host of those "flocked jobs", so I'm not sure what am I missing here. What I actually need is to insert a tag like this:

+AccountingGroup = "group_camgrid.$username";
for all jobs. I can easily do that for jobs submitted locally but how can I do that for the jobs running on out pool but were submitted from somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Cheers,
Santanu