Re: [Condor-users] problem submitting a job

Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:10:12 -0500
From: Darryl Cook <dlc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] problem submitting a job
Thanks for the input Matt....I put the error file in but it gets no input to it either. I did run condor_q -analyze and here is the output from it....

[dlc@grid0 dlc]$ condor_q -analyze

-- Submitter: grid0.cs.appstate.edu : <152.10.143.27:35422> : grid0.cs.appstate.edu
ID OWNER SUBMITTED RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
012.000: Run analysis summary. Of 2 machines,
0 are rejected by your job's requirements
1 reject your job because of their own requirements
0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
1 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
0 are available to run your job

WARNING: Analysis is only meaningful for Globus universe jobs using matchmaking.

1 jobs; 1 idle, 0 running, 0 held

so it is getting rejected for some reason.