Re: [HTCondor-devel] Priorities between accounting groups

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:09:42 -0800
From: Igor Sfiligoi <sfiligoi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] Priorities between accounting groups
But this does not really manage fair share between groups...
e.g. if for one day G1 uses all the slots because there are no jobs from G2,
on day two, when G2 gets back, G1 will still get 33% of all the available slots, right?

Also, what happens if I have
G1=.25, G2=.25, G3=.5
and there are only G1 and G3 jobs in the queue?
Will G3 get twice the "opportunistic" slots compared to G1? Or is there no such guarantee?

Thanks,
  Igor