Re: [Condor-devel] brokenness in the negotiator

We're planning to release 7.8.5 as quickly as possible with a fix. We are also assembling a page with information about working around the problem until admins can upgrade: https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=NegotiatorAssertWorkaround

The page is still being refined. Any comments you have about it would be welcome.

 -- Jaime