Re: [Condor-devel] use of $SPOOL in the shadow

On 9/12/2012 4:31 PM, Erik Erlandson wrote:
I was recently investigating how the shadow uses $SPOOL, and the single
use I identified was locating spooled executables for supporting
standard universe checkpointing.

As a sanity check, I thought I'd crowdsource: are there any other ways
the shadow uses $SPOOL that I'm missing?

For universes other than standard (vanilla, etc), the File Transfer object uses $SPOOL and is called from the shadow....

Todd