Re: [Condor-devel] github revisited.

Ok seriously... what needs to be done to make this transition?

* tstclair channels willb... "If only..." there were a utility like github which didn't have AFS & space constraints... wait.
<willb_> heh
<mattf> error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./objects
<mattf> fatal: failed to write object
<mattf> error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
<mattf> To ssh://pinguino.cs.wisc.edu/p/condor/repository/CONDOR_SRC.git
<mattf> Greg, ^^
<mattf> tstclair, Greg, willb, anyone know if gittrac can track github?
<tstclair> I don't see why not it's just loc.
<tstclair> url
<mattf> umm, wow -- https://github.com/search?q=condor&type=Repositories
<mattf> 101 repositories
<mattf> https://github.com/gilesc/lein-condor