Re: [Condor-devel] github revisited.

Or - as someone suggested last time this came up:

Have a public mirror on github that is synchronized with the local, private one.  This way, you can keep the current infrastructure while being more friendly to the non-flightworthy.

Mind you, that sounds awfully complex to me versus just running in github.  However, I don't know how complex the UW setup is.

Brian