Re: [Condor-devel] github revisited.

Timothy St. Clair <tstclair@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To be more direct, "What are the limiters/detractors to moving the code base to github?".

I'd like it, but I just like GitHub.  But as far as I know it's
incompatible with our security policy of embargoing code.  If we
keep such changes local only it means that the local repo is the
"real" one and there isn't a lot of incentive to to do the extra
work to push some, but not all, things up to GitHub.

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu