Re: [Condor-devel] github revisited.

I think the single biggest thing github brings is pulls. The ability to post a patch with their pull mechanism and then follow along with a commented review process is fantastic. People can make suggestions and get good feedback on them when they're rejected, go back and improve things.

You can also keep track of forks, so you know how many are out there and who's forked things.

Regards,
- Ian

---
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing