Re: [Condor-devel] file tranfer type

> Well, we had talked about it being used as either an indicator of a
> regular file transfer or an X509 delegation.

i see.  yes, you'll want that.  i wouldn't use a boolean flag since there may
be more than one protocol for delegation (although there is currently only one)
but an int should be fine.

> Well, we wouldn't want to store the actual credential, but instead some
> sort of fingerprint or credential id.

probably, yeah.  i'm not sure how this table is being used, if it's queueing
active transfers or simply recording historical info.  as i have very little
knowledge of the quill++ design, i'll butt out now and leave it to the actual
quill++ developers.  i just wanted to let you know all the extra stuff we had
to add in condor along the way, in case it is relevant to what you are doing
with that table.

cheers,
-zach