Re: [Condor-devel] Debain port showstopper

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 10:40:26PM +0200, guillaume pernot wrote:
> for addition in debian's archive, and thus, massive adoption by debian users,
> there is still the "free-but-not-so-free" licence problem :(

Yeah, we'll deal with that later....

However, I do have one more question about the clipped port.

In the port you gave back to us, the debian/ directory was in the
toplevel.  Exactly why is that there, does it have to be there, and
if I move it to a different place, do I have to adjust anything inside
of the directory?  It is complicated to have things like debian/, DOC,
and README in the toplevel directory (the latter two I moved into the
debian/ directory).

Thank you.

-pete