Re: [Gems-users] SPLASH2 benchmark results

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:24:36 +0800
From: "VLIW" <fgtnudt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] SPLASH2 benchmark results
set magic-break-enable before load ruby module.
------------------
Fu Guitao

Date:  Thu, Nov 17, 2011 11:07 PM
To:  "gems-users@xxxxxxxxxxx"<gems-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject:  [Gems-users] SPLASH2 benchmark results

Hi,

I have run splash2(water/ocean/barnes) and dump the stats but before I
dump the stats, I am doing 'c' in simics
Example:

1.  ruby0.load-caches <path to the cache file>{What path to give?]
2.  ruby0.clear-stats
3.  c
4.  When the parallel section ends the simulation will stop. Do
5.  ruby0.dump-stats <path of the result file /filename.txt>
But in my simulation after doing 'c' the simulation is never ending and it
is continuously running. Depending on the amount of time I run, I am
getting different results. What mistake I made?

Thanks in advance..

--
Thanks & Regards,
P. Nagaraju,