[Gems-users] SPLASH2 benchmark results

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:32:28 -0530
From: "Nagaraju" <n.polavarapu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] SPLASH2 benchmark results
Hi,

I have run splash2(water/ocean/barnes) and dump the stats but before I
dump the stats, I am doing 'c' in simics
Example:

1.  ruby0.load-caches <path to the cache file>{What path to give?]
2.  ruby0.clear-stats
3.  c
4.  When the parallel section ends the simulation will stop. Do
5.  ruby0.dump-stats <path of the result file /filename.txt>
But in my simulation after doing 'c' the simulation is never ending and it
is continuously running. Depending on the amount of time I run, I am
getting different results. What mistake I made?

Thanks in advance..

--
Thanks & Regards,
P. Nagaraju,