[Gems-users] Bus error (SIGBUS) in main thread

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:55:42 +0800
From: Sitos Lin <sitos.lin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Bus error (SIGBUS) in main thread
Hello:
  I tried to integrate DRAMsim provided by Ikhwam Lee. And, I modified DRAMsim to support some new functions. However, I got an error: "Bus error (SIGBUS) in main thread", then SIMICs shows that "The simulation state has been corrupted. Simulation cannot continue. Please restart Simics". However, there is no more information. I have searched the mailing list and there are no posts about SIGBUS. Does anyone encounter the same problem? Or, how can I get some useful information? Thank you very much.

sitos