[Gems-users] Problem?The switch time will change to 1 cycles (for CPU-0) once all processors have synchronized.

Date: 16 Mar 2010 11:03:09 -0000
From: "lopamudra chatterjee" <lopamudralopa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Problem?The switch time will change to 1 cycles (for CPU-0) once all processors have synchronized.
Hi,

When I write cpu-switch-time 1 I get the message
 The switch time will change to 1 cycles (for CPU-0) once all processors have synchronized.

I am running 2 cache coherence protocols on a benchmark & comparing the performance. Does this message mean anything needs to be fixed or is it fine?
I am running simics version 3.0.31 & GEMS 2.1.1 & I have loaded ruby by following the instructions from the Documentation wiki .

Thanks,
Lopamudra